- Suspected Cases – 40,424
- Confirmed Cases – 37,519
- Hospitalizaitons – 6,814
- ICU Admissions – 1,745
- Suspected Deaths – 2,509
- Confirmed Deaths – 2,280
“Testing is now open. We’re encouraging anyone that wants a test to talk to their health care provider or contact a testing location to arrange a test. By understanding who is sick, whether they are showing symptoms or not, we are able to better prevent the spread of COVID-19.”
He also announced that pop-up testing is available. He said details for the Portsmouth location would be announced soon.
The Scioto County Health Department has also reminded people that COVID-19 isn’t the only dangerous disease out there. While there’s no vaccine for COVID-19 yet, you can stop the spread of other deadly diseases.
They encourage parents to take advantage of their immunization clinic to get vaccination now to beat the back-to-rush.
Walk-in Clinic Hours are Monday Friday, 9:00 am — 4:00 pm
Safety Procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Knock loudly on the door or call 740-355-8358 and they will bring
your papers to you.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
- Complete your paperwork at the outside table. Let the health department know if
you need help.
- Wear a mask inside the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will
give you one.
- You’ll be called into the clinic when your immunizations are ready.
- Only one adult is allowed into the clinic with a minor child.
- Adults should come in alone unless they need extra assistance.
The Clinic is located at 602 7th Street. Bring your photo ID, immunization record, and your insurance
card if you have one.
If you have questions, Call 740-355-8358 and ask for a nurse.