Portsmouth Ohio Man Sentenced To 16 Years For Drug Trafficking
Travis Grier was sentenced in Scioto County Common Pleas Court by Judge Harcha to 16 years for drug trafficking-related charges.
Grier was represented by Jeremy Matthew Dodgion of Columbus.
Grier was originally charged on 65 counts and entered a plea of guilty to 5 counts. According to the court docket his plea agreement read as follows.
DEFT ENTERED PLEA OF GUILTY TO
- CT.1 ENGAGING IN A PATTERN OF CORRUPT ACTIVITY (F1) 2923.32 (A)(1)/(B)(1)
- FORFEITURE SPECIFICATION ONE, ORC. 2941.1417(A);
- CT.59 TRAFFICKING IN A FENTANYL-RELATED COMPOUND (F3) 2925.03 (A)(1)/(C)(9)(C);
- CT.60 TRAFFICKING IN A FENTANYL-RELATED COMPOUND (F2) 2925.03 (A)(1)/(C)(9)(D);
- CT.62 TRAFFICKING IN A FENTANYL-RELATED COMPOUND (F1) 2925.03 (A)(2)/(C)(9)(G).
THE COURT FURTHER MAKES A FINDING OF GUILTY AS TO THE CHARGES ABOVE.