The Greenup County Sheriff announced an auction of forfeited property currently held by their office. Don’t worry about social distancing, this auction is entirely online. Included in the four lots up for grabs are a computer, video game consoles, lots of games, jewelry, and a wallet.
Here’s how bidding works, you can click here to download the auction form. Each lot requires a separate form. You cannot combine bids. Print off the form, fill it out with the lot you want, your bid, and your contact information. Make sure you return the form to the Sheriff’s Office by August 17 at 4 pm. Clearly mark the bids as “Sealed Bid-Lot#” Make sure the contact information is current.
The address is:
- Sheriff of Greenup County
- PO Box 318
- Greenup Kentucky 41144
Fax: (606) 473-5944
Here’s a list of what’s up for auction:
- Laptop computer HP G62 Serial number: CNF012FDKF (Hard Drive Removed) No power cord.
- 1 PS3 game titled Watch Dogs sealed.
- PS4 game console serial number: MB065477090 no power cord
- 1 Xbox 360S Serial number: 47006420105 no power cord
- Ps3 game titled Metalgearsolid4.
- 1 Ps3 empty game case Skyrim.
- Ps3 game NBA2K
- 1 Ps3 game case Tales of Xillia2 missing game disk. Disk in case CYBERSLEUTH for PS4.
- Xbox 360 Kinect Serial number: 1265522311538
- Blue Nextbook tablet Serial number: YFAVI115075271
- Small jewelry box with 1 earring and 1 silver-tone bracelet.
- 1 PS4 wireless Blue & Black controller
- Xbox 360 controller wireless
- PSP game Serial number: HUD115732
- 8 watches mixed brand.
- 1 Claire’s plastic card containing 2 matching sets of earrings and one individual earring.
- Orange mini flashlight.
- Black Nylon bag with Washington D.C. inscribed on side of the bag
- Brown leather wallet with Cincinnati Bengals with emblem embossed on the front.
- Red iPhone Lightning charging cord.
- 1 Red cigarette lighter plug USB Charger.
- White 110 outlet charger for iPhone.
- 1 Pair of Sun Glasses
1 gold-tone necklace with cross pendant.
1 Dell Inspiron 3541 (Hard Drive Removed) with a generic power cord.
The Greenup County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities and make awards in a manner deemed to be in the best interest of Greenup County.